Stadium sound system
“Fair Play Arena” Stadium is a place, that attracts sportsmen. Many events like Final Finals of the Deichmann Europe Mini Champions, Nike The Chance took place here. This object was modernized and got a new stadium sound system in 2011. As a part of this project, we also focused on the stadium sound. We delivered an audio-visual system, which included LED display with the supporting structure, software, sound system with control system and peripherals.
“In November 2011, the company DYSTEN Sp. z o.o. based in Zabrze completed the task “Supply and installation of equipment at the Municipal Stadium in Trzebnica – delivery of LED display and sound system“.
The scope of work included:
- supply of the LED display with the surface area of 17.92m2, the supporting system and the control system with the software;
- supply of the sound system with the control system built-in rack cabinet and the peripherals;
- execution of the necessary wiring;
- configuration and launching of the systems
The quality of the work and supplied equipment is very high. During realization, the company’s employees have shown a high commitment and professionalism.
We recommend DYSTEN as a reliable and competent contractor.”
mgr inż. Zbigniew Zarzeczny
Head of the Department of Technology and Investment
- Client: Stadion Miejski w Trzebnicy
- City: Trzebnica
- Date: 2011