DYSTEN Passenger Information equipment on International Exhibition for equipment, technology and solutions for municipal transport infrastructure “City Trans” in Ukraine. The fair will take place in Kiev in March 30-31, 2017. We will invite you to the exhibition stand of DYSTEN Ltd, we will present modern passenger information equipment:
- E-paper powered by a solar panel displaying a monochrome timetable
- Full color RGB LED display
- Passenger information panels made in LED technology
- Highlights TFT passenger information displays
- LCD displays with LED backlight
- and TTS / SOS panel, which can be mounted at each passenger information display.
We also invite you to the DYSTEN presentation on 31.03 at 10.30 am:
“Advanced passenger information equipment & systems for the Ukrainian public transport – the best experience of Poland”
which will be presented by Dariusz Baran, Manager of Investment Projects – Smart Transport Systems
The EU-Ukraine Association Agreement came into force on 1 January 2016. This agreement provides implementation of the European legislation and standards in transport industry.
As a result of the decentralization process, budgets being at the disposal of local authorities have increased by 40%. Ukrainian regions obtained possibility to involve additional financing for own development programs. Modernization projects for urban transport have been announced in the medium size Ukrainian cities.