Projects compliant with IPI-6 in progress
At present, the company is in the process of implementing the following railway projects in the scope of delivery of dynamic passenger information systems cooperating with CASDIP PKP PLK and complying with the requirements of IPI-6:
- Railway Station Mrozy Polish Railways (PKP S.A.)
- Railway Station Nidzica PKP PLK
- E 59 Railway Line – 30 stations PKP PLK
- Radom Station PKP PLK
- Railway Station Pomiechówek PKP S.A.
- Railway Station Bronowice PKP S.A.
- Railway Stations Białystok PKP S.A.
- Station Warsow Główna Osobowa PKP PLK
Total under the abovementioned of projects, several hundred elements of the Central Dynamic Passenger Information System will be installed in the latest version of CASDIP 2.1, making it easier for passengers to travel.
Read more railway-displays.com