LED & LCD Destination Display Boards
DYSTEN as a manufacturer of display panels is able to give them any shape and size, adapting them to the needs of your vehicle. These devices improve the quality of public transport and increase passengers’ comfort.
Electronic Destination Display Boards for Bus & Train
Give passengers peace of mind by displaying reliable information.
Display the bus / train line number, the current route or other messages that will give passengers precise and clear information. With the help of the rout visualization boards mounted inside, vehicles inform passenger of the stop to come. Content changes rapidly, informing passengers of detours, traffic and anticipated delays. The screen can also display news from the region, partners announcements or commercials. The on-board computer controls the passenger information system, toll collection system and sends the positioning data of the vehicle. The Audio Voice Announcement System enhances the destination display boards to announce the bus/train line and destination outside the bus to boarding passengers.
Destination Display Boards:
- Train LED display boards – on-board passenger information displays for the front, side or rear of trains, trams and metros
- LED Bus display boards – displays for the front, side or rear of the bus
- LCD or TFT displays of visualization of the route – installed inside buses, trains, metros and trams displays that provide real-time information on location, next stop information, public service announcements and advertising
- other LED destination display boards
LED Destination Display Board
Display inside and outside the vehicle the line number, start and final stop, route or other communicates, that enable the passengers to orientate which direction they are heading.
- mark the vehicle inform passengers where your vehicle is heading
- display inside and outside the vehilce the line number, time, date, destination, route and many more
- decide on the form (vertical, horizontal), size of the directional board and also on the form of displayed content (permanent or flowing)
- control and manage the information
- thanks to the superglowing LEDs, information will be alwasy visible both during the day and in the night
- we produce directional boards using durable components that are resistant to weather conditions
Make it easier for the passengers to realise where they are at the moment. Inform which stop the bus, train or tram is reaching. Take care of passengers’ comfort by visualising the route, time and the next stop. Change content fast and keep passengers up to date, by informing them about traffic difficulties and delays. On the LCD screen you can display regional information, partners’ communicates, tourist information and advertisements.
- the size of the display is tailored to the requestor’s needs
- a voice information about the next stop
- a simple display by the onboard computer
- always up to date information, wirelessly transmitted to the vehicle
Reference / Co mówią nasi klienci
- The DYSTEN company designed, manufactured, delivered and installed a Dynamic Passenger Information System (...) along with a sound system for the station (in Tarnowskie Gory). The equipment installed represents high-end quality and reliability, and the DYSTEN employees who implemented the system demonstrated exceptional professional skills
- Getting the information to the widest possible audience at official events held by the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland is the key to success of all the media coverage. The DYSTEN sound system guarantees that. It provides excellent quality of communication and a high level of speech intelligibility.
- The multi-functional and flexible sound system has helped us to become a unique cultural center. Now, the National Film Archive is more than a cinema theatre, it is a place where not only screenings are held but also concerts, live performances, lectures and workshops.
- Stock market information displays are made entirely to our order including intricate mechanics and tailored electronics to adapt the device to the needs of a TV station. Installed equipment serves as a perfect information carrier and becomes an interesting element of studio's scenography.
Do you want to learn more? We are here to help you.
tel. +48 32 630 19 31
kom. +48 797 026 352
tel. +48 32 630 19 30
kom. +48 512 280 520
tel. +48 32 630 19 30
kom. +48 509 489 038