In a clear way you can present a large amount of critical data for many operators. You also have a broader perspective and overall view of the situation on the road. Multimedia wall is great option for control rooms and operating centres.
Visualization systems are used for collection, presentation and conveying information, which helps operators assess the current situation. On the graphic wall you can put the map of monitored roads and highways, public transport routes and configure them with GPS devices fitted in means of transport. This allows you to keep track of vehicles and quickly respond to information received. Video wall provides the required information 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
In traffic and transport sector will be visualized following information:
- GPS applications
- graphics like maps, road or rail networks, time-tables etc.
- traffic detectors
- camera signals
- signal systems
- fan and ventilator status indicators
- alarm signals
- other monitoring systems
Graphic walls often require unusual solutions tailored to specific customer needs. DYSTEN takes up the challenge and the end result proves that nothing is impossible.
We peer through the technical microscope and look at everything:
- Available room/space
- Possibility of installation of video wall
- Kind and duration of visualisation – permanent or non-permanent display
- Type and quality of the displayed signals
- Environmental conditions – lighting, temperature, humidity, etc.
- Number of operators
- Ergonomic aspects
- Seamless screen connection
- Integration of the displayed content with software
- The number of modules tailored to customer needs
- Precise installation
- Mounting on a wall or a special support structure
- Durability of up to 100 thousand hours
- Rear projection, LED or LCD technology
Reference / Co mówią nasi klienci
- The DYSTEN company designed, manufactured, delivered and installed a Dynamic Passenger Information System (...) along with a sound system for the station (in Tarnowskie Gory). The equipment installed represents high-end quality and reliability, and the DYSTEN employees who implemented the system demonstrated exceptional professional skills
- Getting the information to the widest possible audience at official events held by the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland is the key to success of all the media coverage. The DYSTEN sound system guarantees that. It provides excellent quality of communication and a high level of speech intelligibility.
- The multi-functional and flexible sound system has helped us to become a unique cultural center. Now, the National Film Archive is more than a cinema theatre, it is a place where not only screenings are held but also concerts, live performances, lectures and workshops.
- Stock market information displays are made entirely to our order including intricate mechanics and tailored electronics to adapt the device to the needs of a TV station. Installed equipment serves as a perfect information carrier and becomes an interesting element of studio's scenography.
Do you want to learn more? We are here to help you.
tel. +48 32 630 19 31
kom. +48 797 026 352
ITS Project Manager
tel. +48 32 630 19 30
kom. +48 512 280 520