One of the keys to success is selection of appropriate devices, tailored for the profile of your business. DYSTEN tailors PA systems to the specific needs of your business.
How we work?
Step by step:
- professional system layout design
- sound simulation in a virtual environment
- device selection
- precise set up
- staff training
- technical support throughout the life of the system
You can use the sound system:
- in concert halls, theaters, opera houses, cultural centers and cinemas
- radio and television studios
- recording studios
- music clubs
- houses of worship
- auditoria and lecture rooms conferences
- sports halls, stadium, swimmingpools
- train and bus stations
DYSTEN sound system – increase of viewer satisfaction
- direct sound for at least 95% of the auditorium, absolute audience satisfaction
- excellent intelligibility of speech and clarity of music
- high uniformity of coverage for all frequency bands
- high-end home audio system sound quality
- wireless access to setup features from any location
- compatibility with concert applications
DYSTEN sound system – multifunctional and flexible
- Equip your sound engineers with the comfort of mobility with a full capability to remotely manage and operate the sound system
- Bring balanced sound to the audience, so all the viewers get the best reception
- Facilitate the work of the artists by eliminating the impact of sound in the stage area
- Blend the sound system with the interiors, so that it does not interfere with the architecture
The sound engineer’s reaction has an instant effect
The mixing console with new algorithms and the DSP processors allows the sound engineer to adjust the surround sound instantly while retaining the natural timber. Most of the parameters automatically adapt to changes, for instance, they follow the signal automatically due to the default LCR centering. The new processor features exceptionally low latency and total redundancy.
- System digital environment and a well-designed intuitive graphical interface makes the art of sound engineering much more easier
- All active loudspeaker systems, amplifiers and DSP controllers are equipped with two network interfaces which allow remote control and monitoring of each separate device from one place
- Maximum protection for amplifiers and speakers is secured by solid materials and software safeguards which ensures stable operation and long-term performance
- Easy adjustment of sound quality to demanding acoustic conditions due to system features that allow for real time modification of vertical sound dispersion characteristics and its angle of inclination without the necessity of changing the speaker set up, all of which ensures reduction in floor and ceiling sound reflections
Reference / What customer say about us
- The DYSTEN company designed, manufactured, delivered and installed a Dynamic Passenger Information System (...) along with a sound system for the station (in Tarnowskie Gory). The equipment installed represents high-end quality and reliability, and the DYSTEN employees who implemented the system demonstrated exceptional professional skills
- Getting the information to the widest possible audience at official events held by the Office of the President of the Republic of Poland is the key to success of all the media coverage. The DYSTEN sound system guarantees that. It provides excellent quality of communication and a high level of speech intelligibility.
- The multi-functional and flexible sound system has helped us to become a unique cultural center. Now, the National Film Archive is more than a cinema theatre, it is a place where not only screenings are held but also concerts, live performances, lectures and workshops.
- Stock market information displays are made entirely to our order including intricate mechanics and tailored electronics to adapt the device to the needs of a TV station. Installed equipment serves as a perfect information carrier and becomes an interesting element of studio's scenography.
Do you want to learn more? We are here to help you
The speaker system features high speech intelligibility, dynamics of the music played and a very natural sound.
kom. +48 797 026 360